While this isn’t particularly frugal, I thought it would be fun to give my top 10 best moments/events/situations from 2015. Reflection on life is so healthy and a great motivator for the year to come. (My top 10 are not listed in any particular order, they are all equally special!)
1. In July we spent time with family that we do not get to see often. We had a great time exploring Santa Cruz and just being together.
2. I had my first high school reunion…yes, I felt like it came too soon!
3. I got to meet 2 new nephews and found out I was getting 2 more nephews in 2016!
4. My husband and I had our first night away while our son stayed with Grandpa and Grams and had tons of fun.
5. We took a family vacation to the East coast and explored all over Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
6. Our son learned how to pray and talks to Jesus often (and in the cutest ways!).
7. We spent many, many fun days with family and friends.
8. Our son attended Kid’s Day Out and LOVES going to “school” one day a week.
9. We potty trained our son and he is a pro! (Any parents know why this one is on here…whew what an adventure).
10. We are expecting baby #2!
What about you? What were your highlights from this past year?